The first of its kind in the world. Created for all abilities, to inspire creativity and allow you to make the ring you have always wanted.
The Workbench Signet Box makes it possible for you to make a ring in the comfort of your own home, taking as much time as you wish from anywhere in the world. Let's get started, inside you will find:
- 2 tapered wax ring casts (a second wax to perfect your design)
- Access to our exclusive ring tutorial videos
- Paper & pencil to sketch your ring design ideas
- Craft knife
- Thumb protector
- Ring box & pre-paid envelope for safe ring delivery to our workshop
- Ring sizer
- Ring form for you to specify your ring size, finish and silver ring delivery destination!
Your box includes all costs involved in making your ring - from your silver, UK postage and our polishing time in the workshop. If you would prefer your ring to be gold or rose gold vermeil (solid silver with a triple layer of 18ct) You can choose the Gold or Rose Gold Workbench Box for an additional £35.
If you love the ring you carved with the second wax we included in your box there is more information on the returns form for you to get this cast and polished with us too!
You can choose between a pain signet from £150 or an engraved signet with up to 3 intials for £45 extra
Due to the fluctuating price of silver once purchased your kit must be used within 6 months. You must be over 18 years old to use this product.